Monday, August 25, 2014

Day 1

Day 1 of 0to70 Challenge!

I took my before photos this morning (scary!) and sent them to Jen for accountability purposes. Man, was that an eye-opener. I guess I just don't see myself the way others do and am really excited because I didn't feel as lumpy and blobby as my photos portrayed, so I'm only going to feel better as my body gets better.

I was up this morning at 8 and working out by 8:30 and then straight to the shower. I already found my first of undoubtedly numerous benefits and I love it! It's always freezing in our bathroom, so showering first thing is not something I'm partial to. But, that shower was heavenly once I was all sweaty and gross from working out. Dressed and ready to take on the day! .... and then I kinda slowed down and stagnated because Nathan is sleeping and I'm having to be in the kids' room to keep them quiet enough for him to continue doing so.

I can already tell that the benefits will increase exponentially and very quickly too! We'll be starting school in the next couple weeks, which means our schedules will kind of bulk up a bit with that, especially in the mornings.  Having energy right off the bat will make for better days overall...



Today's message to myself: Remember that ENERGY HIGH you felt after you were done working out! Natural endorphins will help your PMDD, depression, anxiety, sleeping, and overall mood too!

No comments:

Post a Comment