Saturday, October 11, 2014

Story of my life...

Yep - again, I started my blog up and said "I'm going to post on this everyday!" And two days later... *crickets chirping*

So. Let's try this again with no "x amount of posts per x amount of days" stipulation. I guess it's too much pressure for willowy me :) 

But I do have some stuff I want to toss into the good ol' blogosphere, so I suppose random postings will keep whoever decides to follow along (probably just my mom LOL - hi mom!) on their toes and coming back in hopes they'll find something new. 

Yeah, that's what it is. I'm inspiring spontaneous excitement among others. See how awesome I am at taking a pile of personal poo and turning it into a beautiful flower of giving to others. 

Or some crap like that.

Off to turn 10 random kitchen ingredients into something edible for the people....

No comments:

Post a Comment